Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

STYLE

I'll try to limit my blog posts to one a day, so forgive me for these first few days being rehash from the forum. This is just in case anyone comes into this late and hasn't heard of the forum.



Onto the topic:


Originally I wanted to do all shadows, but I've recently come to the conclusion that... that's too hard for me to animate with. There'll still be lots of shading and lighting in the backgrounds and stuff, but... YEAH, slight downgrade.



Example of the original shading concept:

















Current Example:
















To further clarify, there will still be color schemes (the "Current Example" screenshot uses the "Jake-Dark" color scheme), just not actual intricate shading unless the moment really calls for it.

3 comments:

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Are you going to upload Smit's color sheet?

Kevin Lordi said...

I have not made one for him yet, but I plan to. Maybe I'll make it tonight. I'll probably post it some time.

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Ok.