Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Concept Art part 3

I think this is it for DTTAH concept art.








Here we have a basic floor plan for Madman's lab. The computer's name is The Criterion












Jake and Madman fight in the lab. Madman has gone.. mad, Jake's hair is steaming because of prolonged exposure to electricity and... WOO.






Dramatic scene in which Madman refuses to accept defeat like a normal cartoon villain. This was done before the color guides. Almost a year ago, actually. I want to put this on a shirt.








Drew this while thinking about how to pull off Madman's origin. He's watching the freshly mutated Jake from the court building's roof.










Another shirt design. I got the idea from this video Kevin C. made with his little cousins and one of them got angry because they had apparently been denied their turn at being a ninja.










I'll let you guess this one by yourself. You don't need me to feed you everything.









Rapper designs for a Smit Raps music video that was recorded but not animated. I solely blame the Batty Rap from 'Fern Gully', sorry.











The Hanson family.

1 comment:

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Amazing. That's all I can say.