Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Color Guides

Sorry about missing a day, there was a load of stuff to do yesterday. BUT HERE WE HAVE IT! The color guides for the other three main characters! ..Which I made in the last 3 days
















































Some of these colors schemes might not get used (for example, I don't think Madman or Henchman will ever be in close enough contact with the big gene splicer for their colors to be affected), but it's nice to have them just in case.

3 comments:

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Very cool. I like how Madman looks in his lab.

Kevin Lordi said...

Thank you! In a day or two, I'll post some concept pictures, a few involving Madman's lab.

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Ok.
I am looking forward to the movie. I can tell that it is going to be awesome.