Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Puritanmas Isn't Cancelled This Year

I'm nearly done animating the end of the non-musical part of the cartoon, and Skye is busy producing the music for the musical portion. I believe that this will be the most awesome cartoon ever made on the subject of Thanksgiving. Because of the few there are to choose from, this is probably the only one that doesn't involve stopping people from eating a turkey. The only setback there could possibly be would be not having the musical portion done on time, in which case I'll release it on Christmas so I don't have to feel bad not having a lot of Christmas art up this year.
I thought you may want something to wet your whistle.... So here's a screenshot from the beginning of the climax!

1 comment:

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Man, I can't wait for this. Hope you can get it done on time. If not that's ok, as long as you get it done. That all that matters.