Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Anesthesia Really Takes It Outta Ya....

The endoscopy went fine, though I was quite loopy afterwards. But today, I had a colonoscopy. So yesterday, until 2 PM, all I was allowed to eat was broth, Jell-O, and Gatorade. At 4, I had to take this terrible tasting liquid-medicine to, uh... clean me out. I threw it back up twice and it burned my tongue. So today I was woken up to find out my colonoscopy appointment had been moved up! YIPPEE SKIPPY. D: In the waiting room, I watched The Price is Right (for the first time, because I watch almost nothing but cartoons) on their TV. The guy next to me looked like some old guy trying to be gangsta. He kept twitching and cursing and he was covered in tattoos. Oddly enough, it was actually the calm guy next to him who was getting worked on. Anyway, they had me put on a hospital gown and they put the IV (Ivy?) in my arm. They explained some stuff, asked me to turn on my side, put the anesthesia in the IV and the world became blurry.





SO YEAH, I have an inflamed large intestine! So now I'll be taking 9 pills a day to treat it. AWESOME.

Wish I had a better on topic update than this, but here's the first shot of Jake's kitchen drawn by me (just an example for Lars to improve on):

1 comment:

Tyler "RELYT1992" Kirk said...

Geesh, your page is making me dizzy for some reason. Like the words looked all weird, and colors seem to look 3d to me which is making me dizzy. Don't know why. I haven't been feeling that good this week either.